Sales / Design Associate
Da Vinci Marble is looking for talented Sales / Design associates who can ensure that our customers are taken care of from start to finish on their projects. The ideal candidate LOVES tile and is passionate about great design!
As a Da Vinci Marble team member, your focus will be on delivering amazing service, first and foremost. This consists of greeting clients when they walk thru our front door, knowing our product lines inside and out, entering sales orders, providing quick follow up to our customers and ensuring our clients leave our showroom feeling satisfied.
In this role you will be:
* Meeting with customers to assess their design needs, selecting the finest materials that fit within their budget.
* Becoming a tile expert. This includes but not limited to knowing everything there is to know about tile and the applications it can be used for.
* Communicating with our vendors to provide accurate lead times to customers so there are no surprises.
*Troubleshooting back ordered tile or issues with a project.
* Answering incoming calls to our office with a ready to help attitude.
* Providing tile & stone design services to customers.
* Thanking customers through follow up phone calls, letters and in some cases a job site visit.
You will be a great fit for this role if you:
* Have a background in Interior Design, preferably with a certificate in Kitchen & Bath Design or have an Interior Design BA/BS.
* Have exceptional customer service & follow up skills. In addition, you must be well organized and exceed at time management. You must be able to multi-task and keep calm under busy showroom settings.
* Be passionate about tile and stone, that is our business and we love it!
* Enjoy being a part of a team working for a fun, small, family owned business!
Please provide resume and cover letter to Susan Walsh, Showroom Manager firstname.lastname@example.org